Sunday, December 8, 2013

When You Find Other People Loving the Same Book As You Do

Inspired by some of my favourite Tumblr blogs: justgirlythings, littlereasonstosmile, and littletswiftthings. I love looking at the mini-posts on these blogs because they brighten up my day so I thought I'd make a bookish version! 

When You Find Other People Loving the Same Book You Do


Because a Jennifer Lawrence gif often explains it best. (Also, thanks for all your wonderful tips on how to use gifs! I think I'm getting the hang of it!)

But if you're a bookish person, you know what I'm talking about! When someone else loves the same book as you do, you can't help but feel giddy. And for us book bloggers, it's even MORE special when it's someone out of the blogosphere. It's just like, YES.

This actually happened to me the other day when someone asked me if I had read Anna and the French Kiss. And I literally wanted to scream my pants off because not only had I read it, I LOVED it. And finding another group of people who loved St. Clair and Anna and their story as much as I did outside of the blogosphere made me so happy for so many reasons.

It's like a giant YES to the fact that reading is not dead. A YES to the fact that reading can bring people together. And a YES to being able to explore great stories that make you explode with feels.

That's what I'm talking about!

No comments :

Post a Comment